Monday, September 17, 2007

Blogging at Last

So here we go! This is my attempt at a blog... I'm finally joining the likes of Slashdot, Joel Spolsky, and eighth graders everywhere. I'm not really sure how successful this will be, but I figured it was time to join the year 2003 and start blogging!

My plans include posts on roleplaying, programming, and motorcycle riding. And of course, whatever else I feel like. In particular, we have weekly gaming sessions that I plan on posting about, and I want to post (hopefully with pictures!) all of my motorcycle rides. For those of you who don't know, I do have a picture site: Check it out!

Other web presences I have: Me and Mike's BESM Character Generator, its written in Smalltalk, a great language, and for the Big Eyes Small Mouth roleplaying system. The only other thing I have is a twiki, mainly for an Amber game I ran recently.

No comments: